Scope: Max Freq output for canned waveforms

Hello,

I have to look for a scope with some specifications. One of them is that the max sample rate is 50MS/s and the max freq output for canned waveforms is 20MHz.

Could someone tell me what is a canned waveform? and what does "freq output" mean in a scope?

Thank you very much !!!!

Luis

Reply to
luis.baztan

canned, may mean stored (in a can?)

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Some digital scopes, also contain the ability to output a stored waveform from a section of the memory. I'd guess the model being looked at is one of these.

Best Wishes

Reply to
Roger Hamlett