Save command in Spectre

Hi everyone,

This is my first posting here.

I have a question for those who have used cadence spectre outside the ADE environment. I am running spectremdl on a spectre netlist. Now I want to be able to save the differences between two node voltages and view the graphical plot from the *raw file. I know how to view plots when I save a single voltage or a current, but I am unable to calculate (say) the differences between two voltages. Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Reply to
abulnk

was: Save command in Spectre

abulnk ALSO wrote: "Cadence Spectre Save issue"

Reply to
JeffM

There is a little problem that most of Hezbollah is Lebanese of course.

Formed in 1982 as a consequence of the then Israeli *occupation* of Lebanon. Without the Israeli occupation there probably wouldn't be a Hezbollah !

Graham

Reply to
Don Bowey