Satellite Radiation Dose Rate

I am seeking data on what radiation doses electronics on a satellites get in both low, and high, earth orbits. I need this in units of Gray (Gy), or rem.

I know radiation exposure will change depending on Solar Cycle Phase, and the orbit, especially if polar, and also when passing over the South Atlantic Anomaly, and shielding. What I need is typical exemplar data for a short mission of one hour, and a long mission of many years, preferably collected from actual satellites. If you have this information please include the source.

Your help will be much appreciated.

Reply to
Artist

Fig 1 of this paper shows something in the South Atlantic.

Fig 3 of this paper part answers your altitude question:

piglet

Reply to
piglet