rickman

Even more specifically:

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
Website: http://seventransistorlabs.com
Reply to
Tim Williams

That link will be good until tomorrow morning or late tonight. For permanent:

-- My liberal friends think I'm a conservative kook. My conservative friends think I'm a liberal kook. Why am I not happy that they have found common ground?

Tim Wescott

By posting here "you" have become one of "them".

Reply to
brent

We all know that it's the right side that increases entropy >:-} ...Jim Thompson

And besides being wrong, they're not showing Proper Respect (tm). ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510 USA
+1 845 480 2058

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

That is a good one. Sad to say I have been that person. What a terrible tradeoff !

Reply to
brent

That is an example of why i do not read a post in this ng with anything in my mouth, it is too likely to end up all over the place not necessarily exiting via my mouth.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Err, if it exits anywhere else, doesn't that usually take a day or so? :)

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.
Website: http://www.seventransistorlabs.com/