Youtube video of xpsa spectrum analyzer

Youtube video of xpsa spectrum analyzer:

It shows some basic features.

This is a HD video in 1680x1050 format. It may look bit shaky, as the PC was heavy loaded, but in reality the spectral display is 25 fps.

Seems youtube re-encoded it, lost some detail. But now file is shorter, original was 200 MB, re-enoded it for lower bandwidth was 16 MB, uploaded that, and now?

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Looks interesting. If you are looking for ways to improve:

  1. Your informational text in unreadable.
2.Put some audio in that explains what this is. I think it is cool, but I have no real idea what this is that I am looking at. If not audio then a few bullets to explain what this is.

The quality of the signals on the video is pretty good.

Reply to
brent

On a sunny day (Tue, 29 Jan 2013 17:57:21 -0800 (PST)) it happened brent wrote in :

I have to disagree, this is supposed to be played on a HD monitor, or at least 1600x900 pixels. I downloaded it and can even read the numbers in the input fields. In Linux of course. I guess on an .. oh, forget it :-)

Yea, but the music would trigger them copyright sheriffs.

Cannot help you there ;-)

It is an alien tripolator from the planet zong.

Thank you. It is actually of-air, with the little DVB antenna that came with the USB stick.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On a sunny day (Wed, 30 Jan 2013 09:58:35 GMT) it happened Jan Panteltje wrote in :

Make that at least 1680x1050 pixels. The GUI is 1600x900 (to keep with 16x9 format), I made it bigger so I can add more buttons and stuff. Soon as we get to 4k computah monitors I may move it up a bit, as then it becomes so tiny.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

So what you're saying is, you *don't* want to be heard / understood / viewed?

Thanks,

Tim

Tim Williams

Ok I got the part about the SA, but what is the hardware? It can't be a sound card your freq is 107Mhz.

You should put freq markers along the bottom of the trace.

Oh wait, is this the DBS tuner USB stick?

Martin Riddle