Romney tax plan explained

Another liberal fool found the DNC honeypot.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Wait until we round up that "half" and put them in concentration camps. ...Jim Thompson

Registrant: Domains By Proxy, LLC

In 2000 there was bushcoup.com and a few others, but they weren't clever enough then to use a proxy, or a false name. They were registered by David Lytel, who also put his company name Democrats Dot Com Inc on the record. Lytel was the political appointment who created whitehouse.gov during the Clinton administration. What's more is that he registered them a week before the 2000 election, with domain names like bushcoup that claimed the election had been stolen.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

If they could concentrate, they wouldn't have to be put in camps.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Jim, if your thoughts on "the other half" are anywhere near what the average American is thinking, then the USA is well on it's way to becoming another Middle East country. Please be polite enough to close the border before you all start killing each other.

Reply to
Ralph Barone

The world-wide depression comes first >:-} ...Jim Thompson