RISC ?

Is this a "real" Boki post or a random phrase generator?

Is there a difference between a real Boki post and a random phrase generator?

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

Hi All, Long time no see, recently, I am going on a Wireless Video Accessory project. I just know today, our cooperation company design while RISC, they came from Stanford, it is a long time story, because it was not my age.

Somebody ever heard 8x8 ?

I watch the Matrix yesterday on HBO here, I remember the CPU design in textbook is not so diffcult to understand, but when I come to it... it's amazing...

Reply to
<bokiteam

If I had design that program, I will sell it .. :D

"Tim Shoppa" ???????: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
<bokiteam