Retirement

I found this on another newsgroup. Mike

Working people frequently ask retired people what they do to make

their days interesting. Well, for example, the other day my wife and

I went into town and went into a shop. We were only in there for about

5 minutes. When we came out, there was a cop writing out a parking

ticket. We went up to him and said, "Come on man, how about giving

a senior citizen a break?"

He ignored us and continued writing the ticket. I called him a Nazi Turd.

He glared at me and started writing another ticket for having worn tires.

So my wife called him a s*****ad. He finished the second ticket and put

it on the windshield with the first. Then he started writing a third ticket.

This went Personally, we didn't care. We came into town by bus and saw the car

had an Obama sticker... We try to have a little fun each day now that

we're retired.. It's important at our age.

Reply to
amdx

lol

Reply to
Martin Riddle

On a sunny day (Sun, 18 Apr 2010 19:58:48 -0500) it happened "amdx" wrote in :

That is mild. I remember the one where the cop stopped the guy. The guy asked 'why'?' The cop shot some holes, replied 'defective headlights, leaking radiator'. Then he shot the republican too.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

.

So, the liberals are murderers too? Imagine my surprise!

Thanks for the revelation! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise on Google groups

Oh sure! They kill whole nations.... it's in the history books(at least for now... I'm sure they will change it sooner or later), look it up!

Reply to
George Jefferson

On a sunny day (Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:56:40 -0700 (PDT)) it happened Rich Grise on Google groups wrote in :

See my reply to Mr Brown.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

I just saw this..

This is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRAFFIC CAMERA I was driving when I saw the flash of a traffic camera. I figured that my picture had been taken for exceeding the limit even though I knew that I was not speeding. Just to be sure, I went around the block and passed the same spot, driving even more slowly, but again the camera flashed. Now I began to think that this was quite funny, so I drove even slower as I passed the area once more, but the traffic camera again flashed I tried a fourth and fifth time with the same results and was now laughing as the camera flashed while I rolled past at a snail's pace. Two weeks later, I got five tickets in the mail for driving without a seat belt. You can't fix stupid. greg

Reply to
GregS

On a sunny day (Tue, 20 Apr 2010 13:12:35 GMT) it happened snipped-for-privacy@zekfrivolous.com (GregS) wrote in :

The "Seatbelt" T Shirt: