Recovery in Arctic ice looks like good news for polar bears

ay be making the polar bears happier at the moment, but the trend line says it won't last.

the thread - and widely known, though perhaps not by right-wing nitwits.

defence or justification of what he tells us that he believes, it's a sligh tly comical claim.

In reality, I'm carefully honest, but you don't know enough to realise this , and make an ass of yourself by claiming otherwise. We all know that you t hink that what you think has to be obviously and universally right, so that anybody who claims to think differently isn't just mistaken but deceitful, but in reality you are merely comically deluded - at several levels.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

--- If that's your belief, then in order to defend it and prove Dr. Sloman a liar what you'll have to do - as he mentioned - is present evidence to support your contention.

Since that approach is totally beyond your ken and you can't possibly do it with histrionics, his statement remains unchallenged

- and valid - and you remain the clown with egg on his face.

John Fields

Reply to
John Fields