Recommendations for an Op Amp practical circuits book?

Looking for a comprehensive practical based Op Amp circuit applications book - with a minimum of theory and/or datasheets, and one that doesnt use esoteric Op Amps. Anyone got some recommendations: title, author? Had the Op Amp Cookbook, but it got a new owner, as I didnt think much of it. Thanks, JEFF

Reply to
Jeff

Whose "Op Amp Cookbook"?

If it was Jung's, but "it got a new owner", no book can help you.

...Jim Thompson

         Old Latin teachers never die...they just decline

"Jeff" wrote in news:5zb1g.13856$ snipped-for-privacy@news.xtra.co.nz:

Try R M Marston. He wrote two pocket books, passive components in book one, linear IC's including op-amps in book 2. I have found him st be very clear, and it'a nearly always easy to get immediate results with the info he presents. He wrote an op-amp specific guide that goes further, also very useful, but for quick reference, there;s enough good stuff in the linear IC's book.

If you are willing to stump up the £30 or whatever it costs now, The Art Of Electronics is good. It's rarely my first place to look, but when I want deeper info it usually rewards.

Reply to
Lostgallifreyan

I really liked the one Don Lancaster did. (all his stuff was really good).

Luhan

Reply to
Luhan