Re: WRX File

>My wife has a WRX file, a training session from Girl Scouts :-( > >I can't get it to play but then, again, I have neutered Windows so >that I don't have the latest Internet Explorer "updates"... I use >Firefox exclusively. > >Is there a free player somewhere I can download? > >Thanks! > > ...Jim Thompson

The only thing I can find for a WRX file extension is a 'database' file from Progress Software Corporation apps.

Maybe someone grabbed the wrong file or the extension was changed for some unknown reason.

Reply to
flipper

It's related to Webex, but I can't track down a player... really odd.

...Jim Thompson

Sheeeesh! It's wrF :-(

...Jim Thompson

Hehe. I had just seen your other message and the second entry on a Webex search was a 'free' Webex player BUT.... it said WRF. I was just about to ask you that when I saw this post.

flipper