Re: Wow!

With all filters in place, a sample of 100 messages on SED, 61 are

> killed ;-) > >

Can you hear me now? Haha-like I could care less. I'm amazed at the kind of ego who presumes his own personal preferences are some kind of universal standard. Sounds like someone who has spent a lifetime trying desperately to fit in....

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

I debated with myself about you, Fred, and left you in. You just changed my mind... you are now relegated to the JERK category ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| Phoenix, Arizona  85048    Skype: "skypeanalog"  |             |

That catagory has got to include Jim too ....

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman