Pitch controlled CD players

Hi,

I just dug up a link I am interested in trying out

However the circuit schematics are not there so Im kind of stuck! Im kind of an amatuer when it comes to this so would appreciate any help. Is there any specific reading material / resources I should take a look at to get rolling on a project like this? Is it even an efficient way of doing it, i.e. will it work? I just want to have a bit of fun :P

-Tom

Reply to
protiek