Re: Windows 7 Volume Corruption 22 september 2011

MICROSOFT ! It's always same shit with you guys ! Fortunately today IT WAS

>NOT ANOTHER DEATH ! Fortunately you guys did well somehow and SAVED MY >SYSTEM ! Thank you for that ! But it better not be a WINDOWS UPDATE RELATED >PROBLEM YOU BASTARDS !?!?!?!?!?!? ;) =D

YOU are a goddamned retard.

YOU are the idiot that breaks your hardware.

YOU deserve to have every computer you ever touch fail miserably, just like your failure to observe proper posting protocols in these groups.

YOU have abused Usenet incessantly for YEARS!.

YOU deserve NO assistance. What you deserve is to FAIL at using a computer for the rest of your life.

THAT is the Karmic destiny YOU deserve.

And there you have it. That is why it failed. Because YOU touched it.

YOU are pathetic.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

He is so stupid, he'd f*ck those up as well.

I'll bet the twit can't even keep a phone in working condition.

The cross-posting retarded twit syndrome proves that much.

The way he treats these groups which he invades, he deserves whatever failure modes befall him for the rest of his pathetic, ignore the rest of the world, bullheaded stupidity.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

PDNFTT

-- _________________

snipped

Reply to
BullDawg

Consider to ignore the Skyfuck idiot...

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-15?Q?Andr=E9_,_PE1P

AlwaysWrong again.

Reply to
JW

What this translates to is that you are really inept at operating a PC in any other capacity than that of a petty little adolescent web browser bitch. And even that is a stretch.

Stop blaming MS for YOUR f*ck ups.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 21:48:06 +0900, "BullDawg"