Re: Why are there ‘no’ 0.1% 10Meg resistors?

Having a scat fetish, of course you would. (If you could.)

Translation: "I'm totally brain dead now, and can't think of anything even remotely clever to say, but I must reply anyway. Oh yeah... I almost forgot to laugh at my own lameness again... Bwuahahahahahahahahahha!"

Reply to
JW

That's the only part of the human body that you have any interest in. Which explains why you don't have any kids.

John

I believe that's true. Now imagine how he feels about women engineers!

John

There are other rather obvious reasons, as well.

Reply to
krw

Most likely there, too.

Cops.

Reply to
krw

Sounds like the voice of experience here.

Maybe you could practice with one of these:

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise