Re: Why are there ‘no’ 0.1% 10Meg resistors?

You are an idiot, greegor.

Note that lack of citations, folks.

Usenet is spelled with a capital first letter, idiot.

More proof that you are merely full of shit, pushing your s*****ad agenda.

TheGlimmerMan

Cite?

Where did I ever refer to firearm, asswipe?

Oh, and YOU are the pussy that makes threats, and then are too pussified to ID yourself or state your address.

You are a goddamned liar, and trying to get me hyped up to no avail.

Sorry, chump, but a kook like you merely makes the chronicles of your stupidity larger. It does nothing to me. My reaction the first time I see you is going to be the same either way.

I'll bet that my desktop background is more interesting than your is, chump.

Currently, it is a Dali. Named "Head".

Have a nice life being the total loser that you are, greegor.

I am going back to my fruitful, interesting life. I will rest assured as to the level of superiority I carry over the twit that you are.

Remember that if you start any 'efforts' by any faction anywhere and base them on your bullshit. Your posts here will show otherwise.

You'd better watch your ass, boy.

I am 100% fully vetted, and that by agencies you are too goddamned dumb to have even heard of.

No grow the f*ck up, and run away like the little heel nipping twit doggy that you are. Go back to your kook group.

Reply to
Bart!

--
What's "1/4 axial" ?
Reply to

1/4W axial?
Reply to
krw

Depends on the fat content ;-) ...Jim Thompson

"Keep your powder dry" (rifle scope lense) and more.

With your apparent IMPULSE CONTROL issues firearms don't seem like a bright idea.

What threats have I made? Cite and link?

mb

Why do you suppose the KOOK group would take an interest in you, Archie?

LOL

Reply to
Greegor

Bwuahahahahah! YTou are a complete idiot.

The EYEPIECE for a rifle scope I mentioned contains an optical doublet, the preferred device for magnifying objects as it cancels spherical aberration.

Not that an aberrant f*ck like you has the capacity to understand the definition of a term like aberration to begin with.

The "keep your powder dry" is a colloquialism, idiot.

You also have issues with exactly what is or is not "apparent". It is blatantly OBVIOUS that you are an absolute dolt. Absolute proof that your capacity to see what is "apparent" hovers at nil.

Reply to
TheQuickBrownFox

t,

t is

Do you honestly think your IMPULSE CONTROL problem is not apparent Archie?

Reply to
Greegor

If I had such a problem, the only folks here that would see it as apparent would be seeing it in the form of you being gone, so you would not be among those anything is apparent to.

Are you getting it yet?

Are you sure that you do not want to test it out by posting your address?

I mean it is up to you to prove your contention, and if you actually did have any balls, you would use yourself as the test.

But we all know that you are all mouth, pussy boy.

Reply to
WhySoSerious?

id

Use your savant superpowers Archie!

Reply to
Greegor

You wouldn't like it either, if you needed a telepromter to tell you how to go to the bathroom. :)

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Total fat content, or just between their ears?

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

In spite of the leftist loons, it's fat content that makes for "tasty" ;-) ...Jim Thompson

Yes. Watch a dog or cat when they go for canned food. They love it doused in fat.

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

did

Archie: What exactly IS your brain disorder?

Reply to
Greegor

It was in the jar marked "Abby Normal"...

Teflon coated.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I'd "go up in her ass".

Bwuahahahahahahahahahha!

Reply to
TheGlimmerMan

Archie > Only a few percent of folk suffer Archie > psychoses at any time in their lives.

Yet most larger cities have several large housing projects full of Social Security psych disability SSI recipients all getting "leased housing" rent subsidy, food stamps, welfare and medicaid.

My theory is that internet and usenet hold a special attraction for misfits with brain disorders.

Reply to
Greegor

Archie > =A0But we all know that you are all mouth, pussy boy.

G > Use your savant superpowers Archie!

G > Archie: =A0What exactly IS your brain disorder?

MAT > It was in the jar marked "Abby Normal"...

What IS your brain disorder Archie?

GX thinks it is Aspergers too.

Reply to
Greegor

He'd wilt in any woman's presence, other than his mother.

Reply to
JW