Re: Unconnected heatsink a major design flaw ?! (GigaWorks S750)

"Skybuck Fly>

You mean consumer audio is often gross crap ( although some is quite OK ).

If you have a musical ear you would be astounded at modern pro-audio.

Graham

due to the hugely increased level of spam please make the obvious adjustment to my email address

Reply to
Eeyore