Re: UN JERKS Again

I wish it had stayed open a little longer. It would have been one of my crowd's haunts.

If you're in NYC try this Egyptian place.

The chef/owner/artist is an EE and very personable as the reviews say. He spent a year doing the mosaics before he opened, supporting the effort by fixing computers. The place is in Astoria so it's on the way between LaGuardia Airport and Manhattan.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

FYI, I was flipping through Goebbels diary and saw an entry from April 1944 which says he talked over lunch with the fuhrer about plans to make Germany a vegetarian country after the war.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Them? Them who, you retarded f*ck?

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Damned shame that it did not induce a heart attack. :-]

Damned shame that it did not induce a heart attack. :-]

I always did think you soul was more like thick rubber, than the civil, friendly, fuzzy stuff most of us have.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Apparently not toxic enough.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

I got attacked by a leftist vegan in this past week's Ahwatukee Foothills News letters-to-the-editor ;-)

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Thanks for the recommendation, but I think I've spent enough time in Manhattan for one lifetime.

We have lots of food here in San Francisco: just near home, we have Mexican sushi, Nepalese, Vietnamese, Thai, Hungarian, classic American pancakes, and a barbeque+sake joint.

John

"Mexican sushi"? What is that, week-old raw fish wrapped in a tortilla ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

     It\'s what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

No, it's a sushi restaurant run by Mexicans. You can get interesting combinations, like dragon rolls with jalapeno fritters, or a fabulous scorched vegetable salad and terayaki chicken. They have some wonderful sakes, too, in addition to the Corona.

Really nice people, as most Mexicans are. Maybe we'll walk down there as soon as Mo gets home.

John

Yep. I have an Hispanic son-in-law, and two (obviously) Hispanic grandchildren.