Re: UN JERKS Again

> UN JERKS Again... > >
> > Personally I think I'll join PETA (People Eating Tasty Animals ;-) >

"Rajendra Pachauri, who chairs the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), will make the call at a speech in London on Monday evening."

Hmm. From India. Methinks there's a bit of religious agenda behind this idea."

If they aren't going to eat the cows, they should get rid of them. Cow farts are a significant contributor of greenhouse gas.

When I was in high school, I remember boys and girls slept
together all the time. We called it algebra class. -- Jay Leno
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.