Re: tremendous advance in electrical science

Holy crap. I wonder what reproducible scientific principle these things utilize.

Reply to
Karl

It's obvious: "There's a sucker born every minute."

Reply to
jmorriss

I sure wish science was better taught in schools. My God, what a beating it is taking lately. We have all this truly spiffy technology (e.g., cell phones with more features than the Star Trek communicators from the original series) and yet most people haven't the faintest idea how we arrive at scientific truth.

Reply to
Karl