Re: tremendous advance in electrical science

I wonder if I could stack them for even better performance. Should I ask them;)

--

    Boris Mohar
Reply to

I'm sure they'd like the idea - everybody would buy two sets. ;-)

I doubt if they'd reward you as much as the guy who suggested putting "repeat" on the shampoo bottle, however. ;-)

Or, better yet, THREE - two back to back so the edge is smooth. ;-)

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

They already recommend placing them on all outlets. Maybe you should do your neighbors outlets also, at least the ones that are sharing the same transformer power feed.

Reply to
Richard Henry