Re: They let that loser Polanski off in Sweden. The UN ought to jump all over them.

UltimatePatriot schrieb:

> > >I doubt that you even > > know this is Usenet. =A0You are probably on some web interface crap. > > Hello, > > another proof by you that you are the idiot, not me. > > Bye

Another proof? You have yet to put forth even one, idiot.

I did prove that you are stupid though.

You posted your stupid crap without reading the thread. A very typical and quite readily proven stupid Usenet dweeb behavior.

Reply to
Nunya

What happened? Did you get booted from Aoie already?

*snicker*
Reply to
JW

AOIE limits you to something like 75 messages in 24 hours. He can use that up in under an hour.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell