Re: There was a strange power drop this morning... (Michael Jackson's Death related ? hmm...)

"Steve" schreef in bericht

>news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com... >> >> >>> >>>Do you th>>>> >>>> Who's Michael Jackson? >>> >>> >>> Some dead guy, who sounded like a little girl. >> >> ...and molested little boys... > >That isn't proved. >He was sentenced to freedom... >

I like my response to the retarded dope better.

I did not like MJ, but I do stand behind our constitution, and MJ was "alleged" to have done some things, but never "proven" to have done so, and it WAS proven that certain parental entities were doing this for monetary gain alone.

Reply to
UltimatePatriot