Re: There was a strange power drop this morning... (Michael Jackson's Death related ? hmm...)

OR was accused of such by the parents of boys that were a bit greedy for some of his cash.

The fact is that retarded, "judges on allegation alone" retards like you will never know.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Of course the parents wanted Wacko's cash. What other reason could they have had for allowing Scary Poppins to diddle their sons?

--
"You know what I do when I feel really down?
 I get up, I get dressed.  I go out and I do something