Re: The Electric Car

> That's interesting.

Hasn't anyone ever taught you guys to snip?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Nah, we all have spiffy things called "scroll bars."

John

I even have a wheel mouse for that. But it's a little tedious to scroll through three pages of old crap to read about three words of followup.

Did you know that if you hold down the "Ctrl" key while twirling your mouse wheel, it zooms the text size in your browser?

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise