Re: Speaking of thugs...

PeterD wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

> >>UltimatePatriot wrote: >>> >>> >>>> There were at least two scuffles between protesters trying to enter >>>> and organizers manning the doors.

ACORN and Union thugs.

How can one trespass into a PUBLIC forum?

> > > In Obama's world, free speach is tresspassing against him and his > thugs. >

Just wait until he gets his Internal Civilian Security Force,that he wants "as well armed as the military".

and ol Alcee Hastings keeps pushing a bill for concentration camps for dissidents.

and the "progressives" say GWB stomped on the Constitution....

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

flipper wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

also Orwellian Newspeak; dissent becomes "thuggery" or "misinformation".

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik

Doesn't he already have Homeland Security, courtesy Cheney/Bush? Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard the Dreaded Libertaria

It is gonna be a wild ride, and we never actually thought it could get this convoluted!

Reply to
BillyPilgrim

Oddly, "community organizing" becomes "nazi astroturfing" when your opponents do it, even if they've a majority.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat