State of the Union address

Obama's State of the Union address has changed the structure of our language. "E" used to be the most common letter in English; now it is "I".

lunatic fringe electronics

Hopefully, the politicos will advance some more by handing all of the power BACK to the public, making the most common letter "U".

But..ain't gonna happen..."O".

Reply to
Robert Baer

My feelings in on the State of the Union:

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Reply to
bitrex