I Got My Stimulus Package

I just wanted to let you know I received my stimulus package yesterday...

It contained watermelon seeds, cornbread mix, and ten coupons for KFC.

The directions were in Spanish.

Reply to
Richard Cranium

¿Tiene usted un problema con eso?
Reply to
don

Good for you, you got what you deserved!

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Use only Genuine Interocitor Parts" Tom Servo  ;-P
Reply to
RFI-EMI-GUY

Some people are easily stimulated.

John

No, He forgot to press 1 !

Reply to
Jamie

Somebody ate your watermelon and sent you the seeds! You're not going to take this lying down, are you?

Reply to
gearhead

Damn! You got coupons for KFC? Wow......Wish I could get some........

Reply to
castvee8

'Cause I can break dance!

Reply to
Richard Cranium

Go to the KFC website and sign uo for them. Just don't blame me when the required coupon printing software fills your computer with spyware.

Michael A. Terrell