Re: Sound Cards

> > > Thanks to all who offered ideas! > > I went with Jan's... "old" Creative Labs... cheap but rated well. >

I was wondering if you tried rolling back the device driver. One of my customers had automatic updates activated and MS installed a non-functional device driver. Rolling it back solved the problem.

Reply to
Lord Garth

Aaaaargh! Didn't think of that. Oh, well! My wife will be happy with the nice upgrade ;-)

...Jim Thompson

If I wasn't so busy, I'd have caught your post in time Jim

Reply to
Lord Garth

Just call him "Crazy Mister Post Catcher"...

Reply to
ItsASecretDummy