Re: Silence

Why are the leftist weenies so silent when their golden goddess

>bald-facedly spins an outright lie, and then says she "misspoke" ?:-) > >I guess it's just like Bill's, "I did not have sex with _that_ woman"? > > ...Jim Thompson

C'mon now Jim, They're not being silent about it. Thanks to "Operation Chaos" and the media's love affair with "Usama Obama" lots of them are are hard at work lying about her lying or rationalizing it by pointing to other, either real or imaginary, bad behavior.

Mike

"In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what really makes me angry is that they quote me for the support of such views." Albert Einstein (theoretical Physicist)

Reply to
Mike