Re: Oh my Gawd! Carly!

Just over Fox News... McCain is considering Carly Fiorina for VP :-(

> > ...Jim Thompson

Aww C'mon, would you please knock it off. Don't you think the S/N ratio in this group is bad enough? There are plenty of political groups for you to vent.

Mike

"In view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what really makes me angry is that they quote me for the support of such views." Albert Einstein (theoretical Physicist)

Reply to
Mike

Get a life... get filters. I see zero spam. What is _your_ problem?

...Jim Thompson

I see (and am replying in) a whole thread of spam.

Jim, deep down you know it's true. You're just using this forum for your selfish politial interests (namely, promoting your beliefs while denigrating "liberal weenies").

Post some electronics and maybe we'll forgive you ;-)

Tim

Tim Williams

Post a suitable (analog) electronics question and I'll answer.

Otherwise I become bored and pick on leftist weenies ;-)

...Jim Thompson

|  Phoenix, Arizona  85048                          |             |
|  Voice:(480)460-2350  Fax:Available upon request  |  Brass Rat  |
|  Web E-mail at http://www.analog-innovations.com  |    1962     |