Re: Designing a Lumped Delay Line

Can someone point me to information on how to design a lumped delay

> line? > > Thanks! > > ...Jim Thompson
100 feet of coax, some rocks, and some electrical tape?

-- Tim Wescott Control systems and communications consulting

Need to learn how to apply control theory in your embedded system? "Applied Control Theory for Embedded Systems" by Tim Wescott Elsevier/Newnes,

Tim Wescott

I just need to model it in a way that keeps PSpice from forcing a maximum time-step.

...Jim Thompson