Re: Self-control was: Proposed sci.electronics.design club

Guy Mac>>

A kill-file eliminates having to go through the extra motions of deleting the posts.

>I'm all for filtering spam. The sheer volume of it makes it a pain to >read email. Unless we're dealing with automated crapfloods that isn't >the case with posters. > >Al

Ghee just isn't worth the hassle, period.

...Jim Thompson

Are all the headers for all those unread posts showing in your index?

...Jim Thompson

I just don't bother touching them. Right now SED has 15,457 posts unread posts in my newsreader :)

Al

Reply to
Al Borowski

No, he serves an important function. Every once in a while, on most every newsgroup, some ass decides to make an obnoxious fool of himself, and escalates to piss off almost everyone. This allows the rest of us to absolutely agree on something, and to repair any latent discords by pounding on the repulsive jerk as a team.

GM is performing this valuable function about as well as I've ever seen it done.

John

Sno-o-o-ort!

...Jim Thompson

lol, hear this, hear this..........since it seems to be silly season here

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Yep.

Al

Reply to
Al Borowski

Zounds like you're pissed he's taking your place... You're another worthless p.o.s. loudmouth prima donna of little to no worth to a public forum.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Fred, You really do need to stick to your medication regimen. Then you can avoid these juvenile outbursts. Or is it that you're jealous of all the attention that GM is getting ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

I can't imagine what "place" you mean, but it's not my job to be of public worth here.

If you're so fond of GM, you should patronize his newsgroup; it could use a second poster.

John