Re: Probably not, Maybe Denial of Service Attack underway or new worm ?

Skybuck Fly>

>> Actually now I remember what I was testing back then. >> >> I was testing if the microsoft windows activation crack was working LOL. >> >> AND IT ISSSSSS WORKING >> >> VERY NICELY TOO LOL. > >A self confessed SOFTWARE PIRATE!!!

There is only ONE type of confession, idiot. You don't need to qualify it.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

So, in a court of law, you'd accept an open confession and a forced confession (under torture?) as being equally acceptable? Idiot!

Reply to
class_a

You missed the point entirely. Both of the above are "self confessed". There is no other type. No qualification is needed.

Even a "forced" confession is STILL a confession from the "self".

Getteth thy selfeth a clueeth.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored