Re: ping Jörg: on what 'raw data' is

There is very little food that stays in the store that close to the expiration dates around here. A couple times a year I find things a day or two from the 'sell by date'. I won't touch most of it, because it may be in the fridge or on the shelf too long if I do buy it.

--
Offworld checks no longer accepted!
Reply to

I rarely see anything a week from being out of date around here.