Re: Phase Shift Oscillator Distortion

"David White = TROLL "

BTW the "470R" is just a resistive load .
** FFS - it is only loads the damn BATTERY !!!!
.. checking to see how much the circuit will drive.
** You are an utter imbecile.

Piss off.

Reply to
Phil Allison

"David White"

** Replace D1 with a link and see what changes.

You are still an imbecile.

Reply to
Phil Allison

Perhaps D1 is to give protection against accidental reverse polarity.

Reply to
Robert Baer

"Robert Bare Faced Liar"

** No fooling ..........

( Apologies to FZ )

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

And so it does. Yes, the gain was the problem. Thank you for taking time to provide this learning experience.

David White

Reply to
David White

There is a circuit there. Beware of a 4-way way. I had some trouble seeing the feedback. I make it a rule to never make a 4-way connection on a schematic, even if it makes the circuit look messy.

Reply to
miso

Well, another way i have seen schematics done is to use a half-circle to "hop" over a wire to show NC and not use a dot where wires are connected. After seeing copy machine blurps of various types on both versions of depiction, i decided for myself to use a hybrid that tolerates goofs in splotch and no-hops; the "standard" was to use a half-circle to "hop" over a wire to show NC and USE a dot where wires are connected (IE build in a little redundancy).

Reply to
Robert Baer