Re: OT: We're From The Government...

In todays market, there is also litigation.

If her employer noticed her health, they would have done something.

I hope!

i.e. (in Colorado) The woman working in hospitals stealing drugs from patients.

don

Reply to
don

[snip]
> Note that Mary's case is a bit fuzzy in that she insisted on working > as a cook if she was turned loose. The idea of reckless endangerment > comes to mind, sort of like HIV+ persons having promiscuous sex with > the public.

Only if "the public" agrees to be had, so to speak.

I Mary's case, there was no screening process in place that her employers could have relied upon to check the ststus of their health. There's also not much that could have been done once she got her hands on their food.

With HIV, there's tests and condoms.

Sleep is for wimps. Happy, healthy, well-rested wimps, but wimps
nonetheless.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

... and abstinance if you lack either!

Reply to
Mike

I checked my local pharmacy. They're all out.

-- Paul Hovnanian mailto: snipped-for-privacy@Hovnanian.com

------------------------------------------------------------------ Disclaimer - These opiini^H^H damn! ^H^H ^Q ^[ .... :w :q :wq :wq! ^d exit X Q ^C ^? :quitbye CtrlAltDel ~~q :~q logout save/quit :!QUIT ^[zz ^[ZZZZZZ ^H man vi ^@ ^L ^[c ^# ^E ^X ^I ^T ? help helpquit ^D man quit ^C ^c ?Quit ?q CtrlShftDel "Hey, what does this button d..."

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.