We're changing the ways consumers experience vending.

AVT is the Future of Vending. AVT designs and manufactures solutions for retailers to provide the consumer with what they want, went they want it.

Please LIKE this page:

And Follow on twitter:

Visit our site:

Thanks

Reply to
AVT INC

I never met a cupcake I'd pay $4 for. No matter how glitzy the machine dispensing day-old cupcakes.

But maybe that's just me.

Reply to
mike

But...but...the cupcake is about 20 years old, cute as all heck and has eyes only for YOU!

Reply to
Robert Baer

This local establishment does well ($3.75 + tax = $4.24 each).

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

If they wear only heels they could charge more.

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

Irrelevant how they bake...well maybe "we bake in hairnets".

We SERVE in heels would be more interesting.

But anybody who could entice me to pay $4 for a cupcake could make WAY more $$$$ in a different kind of establishment.

Reply to
mike

Have you considered a vending maching for SPAM? Seems like you've already optimized that business model. Just sayin'...

Reply to
mpm

ha ha, that was the only reason I checked the link out!

Reply to
Dennis

They do!

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Do they also wear pearls, like June Cleaver?

Are the cupcakes served by cupcakes?

zero, and remove the last word.
Reply to
Tom Del Rosso

There is a "Dairy Queen" down the street...

...Now I have to go check it out for some reason.

Reply to
My Name Is Tzu How Do You Do

Two to six weeks for custom? That is way too long! But...that is a lot better than Maxim..

Reply to
Robert Baer