Re: OT: The Deep State defined

A Chinese Communist Party chronic liar...

Bill has many hallmarks of a psychopath and I reckon he is one. You see him use this continual put-downs of other people.Tick. He talks down to others like he's some sort of superior being. Tick. He's continually crowing about his claimed achievements in this or that field. Tick. His postings are totally cold and lacking any trace of humour. Tick. He is completely unable to empathise with others in any way. Tick.Totally emotionless. Tick. The one biggie we can't see is if he has a piercing, empty stare characteristic of the species as identified by Dr. Robert Hare in his Psycopathy Checklist. I believe John Larkin was unfortunate enough to meet Bill once so perhaps he can tell us if the last point fits the puzzle.

Only a tiny proportion of psychopaths are the deranged killer types we get to read about in the newspapers. Many of them are (unlike Bill) highly successful in their careers. Their ability to spot weaknesses in others and to exploit those weaknesses ruthlessly frequently results in them rising to the top in the fields of business, industry, commerce, banking, the media and so forth. Just really seriously unpleasant people for decent folk to have to encounter, basically.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Of course you do.

Cursitor Doom ,John Doe and Flyguy. That's not psychopathic but merely soun d judgement.

I'm probably superior to those three three, but who isn't?

field. Tick.

Scarcely continually. This one seems to free of any such boasting, for a st art.

Cursitor Doom doesn't get my jokes. There may be a problem with his sense o f humour, but then again he'd die laughing at his pretensions if he had one .

He is completely unable to empathise with others in any way. Tick.

Really? This isn't a forum where there's much opportunity to empathise, and Cursitor Doom might not be all that good at detecting it if it did show up - he can't detect humour either ..

None that Cursitor Doom can detect. He should have been able to pick up exa speration from time to time

ristic of the species as

Cursitor Doom's imagination does seem to be running away with him here.

he can tell us if the last point fits the puzzle.

Not an encounter that I can recall. Cursitor Doom has probably a different encounter - via e-mail - in mind. John Larkin didn't behave well.

et to read about in the newspapers. Many of them are (unlike Bill) highly successful in their careers.

Cursitor Doom has a funny idea about what constitutes "success" in a career , bu then he doesn't know much about electronics.

es ruthlessly frequently results in them rising to the top in the fields o f business, industry, commerce, banking, the media and so forth.

Doesn't seem to work in engineering. I've run into an occasional examples, and their unwillingness to help other people made them unpopular very rapid ly. The kind of engineering I've done, working on complicated equipment, is always a team event, and you do have to be team player to survive and thri ve.

nter, basically.

In the Cursitor Doom, John Doe and Flyguy class.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

contest or a test of wills in which there can only be one winner. "

Dr. Robert Hare

QED.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

ft.

Indeed. You've just held an election worthy of a banana republic, I'm sorry to say. :(

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Oh yeah? How many of those votes were cast by deceased voters? How many by illegals not entitled to vote? How many from ballot box stuffing? How many by sheer, in-your-face fraud?

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

eer, but then he doesn't know much about electronics.

sses ruthlessly frequently results in them rising to the top in the fields of business, industry, commerce, banking, the media and so forth.

s, and their unwillingness to help other people made them unpopular very ra pidly. The kind of engineering I've done, working on complicated equipment, is always a team event, and you do have to be team player to survive and t hrive.

ounter, basically.

tunity?, a

And Cursitor Doom has just identified himself as psychopath.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Maybe three? Names of deceased persons would include a few (three that I know of) repetitions of my name, and a name on a 'cast by' voter list matching such means... nothing. That non-meaningful circumstance can generate LOTS of suspects, without any particular election problem existing.

Reply to
whit3rd

Cursitor Doom did an unmarked snip there - as psychopaths like him are pron e to do

ullible idiots. The fact that 1200 and 1500 of them were silly enough to si t through Judicial Watch presentation - and say they liked it - is just evi dence that a small proportion of gullible idiots are particularly idiotic.

None of them, as far as anybody has been able to prove.

uffing? How many by sheer, in-your-face fraud?

None of them that Donald Trump and his team of legal clowns has been able t o prove. The courts have been rather rude about their feeble attempts.

Donald Trump does seem to have convinced himself that he actually won the e lection, but he does seem to be lying to himself. He has always lied to eve rybody else, so this shouldn't come as a surprise.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

LOL! Anyone can check out your lengthy and exhaustive exchanges with others on this newsgroup and see for themselves who's the one who beats others down ad nauseam with the utmost relish, Bill. You're the one who *always* has to have the last word. Typical psychopath.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

e:

career, but

knesses ruthlessly frequently results in them rising to the top in the fiel ds of business, industry, commerce, banking, the media and so forth.

ples, and their unwillingness to help other people made them unpopular very rapidly. The kind of engineering I've done, working on complicated equipme nt, is always a team event, and you do have to be team player to survive an d thrive.

encounter, basically.

portunity?, a

n - defective - logic .

rs on this newsgroup and see for themselves who's the one who beats others down ad nauseam with the utmost relish, Bill. You're the one who *always* has to have the last word. Typical psychopath.

Cursitor Doom now fancies himself as a clinical psychologist. He's not cont ent with having silly ideas about politics, but now wants branch out into p sychology. Sadly, he's just as silly there.

Curistor Doom is good at checking out lengthy and exhaustive exchanges with him. More civilised exchanges with more civlised discussants don't get his attention. He's the psychopath here.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

The problem in your case, Bill, is that it's screamingly obvious for all to see. The casual observer doesn't need a doctorate in pyschiatry to spot that.

contest or a test of wills in which there can only be one winner. "

Dr. Robert Hare

Others unfortunate enough to get involved in lengthy, futile and pointless exchanges with you are best placed to judge that, Bill.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

ontent with having silly ideas about politics, but now wants branch out int o psychology. Sadly, he's just as silly there.

The causal observer who could spell psychiatry might be in a position to ma ke that claim. You don't seem to qualify. My cousin the psychiatrist (who d oes have a doctorate in the area, on using lithium to treat bipolar disorde r) never bothered to tell the rest of the family that I was a psychopath, s o it it might not be quite as obvious as you seem to think.

ortunity?, a

effectively says that Hare's test isn't worth much, particularly in the ha nds of "inadequately trained raters" which would have to include Cursitor D oom, if he can't even spell psychiatry.

ith him. More civilised exchanges with more civlised discussants don't get his attention. He's the psychopath here.

ss exchanges with you are best placed to judge that, Bill.

Exchanges with you do tend to be futile and pointless - you don't know much , and are incapable of learning that what you do think you know is mostly w rong.

The idea that you would - or could - pay any attention to my interchanges w ith other people, is a trifle implausible. The idea that you could follow w hat was going on is even less credible.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

It was a typo, you dunce. Is that the best you can manage? A spelling flame? Has it come to this, Bill?

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

ot content with having silly ideas about politics, but now wants branch out into psychology. Sadly, he's just as silly there.

all to see. The casual observer doesn't need a doctorate in pyschiatry to s pot that.

make that claim. You don't seem to qualify. My cousin the psychiatrist (wh o does have a doctorate in the area, on using lithium to treat

as a psychopath, so it it might not be quite as obvious as you seem to thin k.

portunity?, a

hands of "inadequately trained raters" which would have to include Cursitor Doom, if he can't even spell psychiatry.

ame? Has it come to this, Bill?

The dunce here is you, with your deluded ideas about doing remote psychiatr ic diagnosis. Look up the Goldwater Rule sometime.

If you actually knew anything about psychiatry - and weren't an obnoxious t wit - you wouldn't be wasting our time with your fatuous speculations, and you would know how to spell psychiatry. Claiming that it was a typo - when the dumbest spell-checker highlights it

- isn't all that convincing.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to