Re: OT Internet Connection Sharing

Every time I try to do this is screws up the modem and I have to reboot it.

>I know it can be >done because I've seen it but I am apparently doing >something wrong. They had it at work, two >NICs in the master PC in the >office then that fed a router and thus all the other PCs in the >shop.

No-one uses a Windows PC for Internet Connection Sharing any more.

Connect a suitable wireless router directly to the modem and configure the router correctly.

The rest of the network can use wires, switches and additional wireless access points as necessary.

Old Guy

Reply to
John Smith