Re: OT: Inflation in the US

[snip]

Exactly. But it went completely over Robert's head. There's even a country/western song, of which the title escapes me at the moment... "There's two kind of mothers..." etc.

...Jim Thompson

From what I see coming out of universities these days that's clearly not the case anymore :-(

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

Would that be after-tax income? ;-)

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

An amusing page about words with two meanings...

At the bottom of the page is the song I was trying to remember...

Artist: Alan Jackson Album: Under The Influence Title: My Own Kind Of Hat

...Jim Thompson