Arghhh! Why did they do that?

page 1, Fig 3.5 pinout

V+ and OUT should be swapped. What do they think? Ditto for the SOT23 version (which I don't mind).

--
Thanks,
Fred.

"Fred Bartoli" a écrit dans le message de news:4a5cd1ea$0$419$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr...

What a f... s....

La vie est vraiment trop cruelle !!!

Vincent

Reply to
Thiernesse Vincent

Use Fig 2.8 and 5.8 as reference. Then Fig 1.5 is consistent and thus 3.5 is also OK.

Reply to
Robert Baer

I'm not telling that they're not. Just that the minus input and the output should be right next to each other, so that you can stick the 0201 feedback between them, without having to twist the layout to escape the V+ pin from there. That's simple good sense. OK I realize that there might be some die layout reasons, but it wish they had thought about this. After all, what's the purpose of a 1x1.3mm WLCSP package if not high density? And that layout precludes the highest because it tangles nests, or mandates microvias, via in pads, or 3mils rules, or such, and it's a pain to have to resort to this just because the pinout is done the wrong way.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

Thiernesse Vincent a écrit :

Oops, I thought I've plonked you, but I forgot to update my filters. Never mind, it won't happen again.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

"Fred Bartoli" a écrit dans le message de news:4a5dea22$0$25106$ snipped-for-privacy@news.free.fr...