Re: OT: Complicated Electronics Makes My Head Hurt

> Right, which is why we should drill here and drill now (and save > money). ;-)

Drill here and drill now and ship all our toxic waste to Sloman.

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Sure. No one will notice it.

Reply to
krw

"Slowman" is too wide address. We wish no harm to our Australian buddies, so be sure to send waste of any sort to Slowman, Nutterlands only ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | The difference between a horse's asshole & Bill Sloman's mouth? Lipstick! I'll leave it to your imagination which orifice has the lipstick! Now ignore the dumb-f*ck shit-headed leftist weenie-bastard LIAR!

He says he is a chemical engineer, and retired so he has plenty of time & his wife's money to reprocess it into something useful.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.
The first sign of insanity is denying that you\'re crazy.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Then wonder why Slowman won't provide us with any links to his "refereed" technical publications ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

 The difference between a horse\'s asshole & Bill Sloman\'s mouth?
                            Lipstick!
I\'ll leave it to your imagination which orifice has the lipstick!
Now ignore the dumb-fuck shit-headed leftist weenie-bastard LIAR!

Slowman? Useful? Same sentence? You must be kidding.

Reply to
krw

man.

Jim Thompson seems to be too inept to to log onto scholar.google.com and put in the search string "A W Sloman".

I've told him about this several times now, and the poor dear doesn't seem to be able to make it work.

Presumably he keep on spelling my name wrong - some people do have this problem with non-intuitive surname spellings.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

oman.

of

Whereas krw can - and does - boast about having his name on several patents of very dubious originality and even more dubious utility, not having much else to boast about.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

The Dutch are picky about their environment - the ship would be turned back at Rotterdam, and probably sent back to Florida (where they are less picky - they even had Jeb Bush as governor).

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

an.

Mike Terrell shows his usual technician's grasp of reality - I got a Ph.D. in physical chemistry, which wouldn't have allowed me to describe myself as a chemical engineer, and went on to a career as an electronic engineer.

My wife already objects to the time I waste dealing with the information pollution you and your deluded buddies let loose in this user group. Spending money on reprocessing your physical garbage would be even less tolerable (not that the Dutch would let it past the borders).

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
bill.sloman

--