Re: [OT] Canadian Customs agents / idiots

> Hammy wrote: > > > >Believe me there was a lot I wanted to say but I have lots of family > >and friends in the States.It's getting bad enough since 911 going back > >and forth without having some customs dipshit out to get me. > > > >Can you say body cavity search;). > > Just to visit family. WOW that is ugly.

If I was expecting a body cavity search, I would take the whole day's medication for my Diabetes about 45 minutes ahead of time for the search. They wouldn't want to get near me after the first missiles were launched! ;-)

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to

Wouldn't that be illegal stockpiling of weapons of mass destruction?

--

John Devereux
Reply to

No, just following my doctors orders! Only a fool would think that anything could be hidden in that mess! ;-)

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Not likely to be an effective deterrent they all have shit for brains:).

Your strategy might backfire ,they would probably line up for the privilege!

Reply to
Hammy

Last time thru security in PHX (9/29), I was asked if I'd submit to the full body scanner. I said, "Sure". Speedy. ...Jim Thompson

  Obama says, "I am NOT a cry baby, Fox REALLY IS out to get me!"

From past experience, they wouldn't have time to line up. ;-)