Motorola Memory Selector and X-Ref Guide 1986

I've been going through my old documents and came upon this "Motorola Memory Selector Guide and Cross-Reference, 1986":

(1.5MB, 8 pages)

It may be of some use in identifying older MOS/CMOS/MECL SRAMs/DRAMs/PROMs/ROMs/EPROMs/EEPROMs.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 05:13:37 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell" put finger to keyboard and composed:

You're taking the piss, right?

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

I think you misunderstood him. He was saying (in a nice way) for you to download it yourself. "You're taking the piss" I believe is another way of saying You're pulling my leg". After all, he posted the link.

Reply to
JW

On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 10:43:55 -0400, JW put finger to keyboard and composed:

My newsfeed hasn't yet received Michael's reply, so I'm forced to respond indirectly here. I never meant to disparage Michael at all. In fact I was genuinely puzzled by his request. Why would he want me to deliver the data to his e-mailbox when I had already made it available to all via my own website? The URL was in plain view in the same post.

I assumed he was "taking the piss" because of my recent experience in a current thread entitled "IC TC5504P". In this other thread it was suggested that ZIPs were an insecure file format which would be rejected by some recipients. I thought that Michael's post may have been a sarcastic reference to this prior discussion. It didn't make sense otherwise, unless he had genuinely overlooked my URL.

Please accept my sincere apology for any misunderstanding on my part.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Frank, when I first read the message it wasn't all displayed because I didn't see a link for the file. My computer froze when I replied to the message, and it wasn't till after I sent the second reply that I found the link after reloading the damaged file. I canceled but messages and I apologize, as well. I am currently trying to adjust to new higher medication levels for my diabetes and high blood pressure which affects my vision till its stable. I didn't take the time to see what was wrong with the displayed message first because I wasn't feeling well. As far as downloading a ZIP file: I do download them, but I check them for a virus before I open it. I just won't click and open a file that could be infected before downloading and checking it.

Once again, I screwed up and I apologize.

--
Link to my "Computers for disabled Veterans" project website deleted
after threats were telephoned to my church.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell