Re: On good authority...

On Feb 21, 8:23=EF=BF=BDpm, Jim Thompson

> If you think you're on a roll, keep enumerating. > Then I'll list all the DemocRATS ;-)

Yeah, but you gotta admit.... it'd be downright funny if Hillary had used the "wide stance" excuse....

I don't know what's funnier (er, pathetic?), the fact that these people are stupid enough to get caught, or the lame excuses they come up with after the fact.

"Wardrobe malfunction" anyone?

Reply to
mpm