Re: Oh my Gawd! Carly!

Just over Fox News... McCain is considering Carly Fiorina for VP :-(

> > ...Jim Thompson

Hey, she could force all government workers to downsize to

64-square-foot cubes, like she did at HP.

I think the Vice President should work in an 8x8 cube.

John

Preferably hermetically sealed, in the case of the current occupant.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

=EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF= =BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD...Jim Thompson

=EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF=BD =EF=BF= =BD"The Journey is the reward"

=BF=BD Info for manufacturers:

tp://

Don't forget space for the bucket of warm spit.

Reply to
mpm

At the PPOE they were going to move us from 96sqft offices to 60sqft cubes, until the space cadets saw two of our offices with three 21" CRT monitors each. They grew the cubes to 80sqft for engineers and kept the 60sqft plan for technicians and programmers. ;-)

Why?

--
Keith
Reply to

We have 120 ft^2 cubes for engineers. I expect a man-year of engineering to produce a million dollars worth of sales, so it makes no sense to skimp on resources.

John

You're one of the few "bosses" that sees things that way. I finally got a second monitor at work after I buttonholed the boss (for the umpteenth time) and told him the damned thing was only worth a couple hours of what he was paying me and that at a 10% productivity improvement it paid for itself in less than a week.

I really don't know what size our cubes are, but they're fairly good sized, with two engineers per. No problems with space at all, though neither of is are pack rats (both new).

--
Keith
Reply to

I prefer cast in plastic in this case.