Re: NXP claims world's first sub 1 milliOhm MOSFET in a Power S08 ...Jul 8, 2009 ... NXP Semiconductors has unveiled the world's first n-channel sub 1 milliOhm 25 V MOSFET, PSMN1R2-25YL, and is claiming the lowest ever RDSon ...

BULLSHIT! My MOSFET's went even farther than this shit, yup mine are in sub

NanoOhm. No heat, they blow my 36V 150watts light bulbs twice, no heat on the MOSFET, no death affect like your MOSFETs under constant current. A thumb size TO-220 can produce 1.2kw of switching power.

> > >NXP claims world's first sub 1 milliOhm MOSFET in a Power S08 ... > >Jul 8, 2009 ... NXP Semiconductors has unveiled the world's first n-channel sub
1 milliOhm 25 V MOSFET, PSMN1R2-25YL, and is claiming the lowest ever RDSon ...

YOUR MOSFETs (no apostrophe, idiot)?

What company do YOU make or design MOSFETs for?

Otherwise, it is you that is full of shit.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

--
Indeed. :-)

Just thinking about what he\'s proposing against what can actually be
done with ohmic material leads to the conclusion that he is, indeed,
full of shit.
Reply to
John Fields

ce it doesn't serve you anything. =A0I'm more advanced than you dumbasses i= n theories and in practices, I've seen your funky math, you haven't seen mi= ne, we are for sure very different in way we do thing, mine yields high and= accurate result, yours is confusing to yourself and others like hell. =A0I= 'm an Alien from other planets, my spaceships move lightning fast, why you = dumbasses like to give advice to your doctors huh?

All your base are belong to us!

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Shoppa

He'll also be wanting a "Real-ality show".

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

it doesn't serve you anything.  I'm more advanced than you dumbasses in theories and in practices, I've seen your funky math, you haven't seen mine, we are for sure very different in way we do thing, mine yields high and accurate result, yours is confusing to yourself and others like hell.  I'm an Alien from other planets, my spaceships move lightning fast, why you dumbasses like to give advice to your doctors huh?

Now, think of something snappy like that to say about Iran.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

"StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt" wrote in = message news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

PE since it doesn't serve you anything. I'm more advanced than you = dumbasses in theories and in practices, I've seen your funky math, you = haven't seen mine, we are for sure very different in way we do thing, = mine yields high and accurate result, yours is confusing to yourself and = others like hell. I'm an Alien from other planets, my spaceships move = lightning fast, why you dumbasses like to give advice to your doctors = huh?

Never mind about Iran, you guys already did so much evils. Now your own = evils sink your country. You got bad attititude, that's why my company = will never sell your our best Electronic product. =20

Imagine this: If you can divide a Voltage by 0.000001 ohm. What does it = tell you?

High amp right? multiple that high Amp by a Voltage =3D Power. I don't = want to see you use our parts to harm any other innocents no more. Got = it you perfect English speakers?

Reply to
Speeders & Drunk Drivers are M

--
That you're starting to believe in 'bogus' formulas like:

     I = ---
John Fields