FS2KM-18 18A n-Channel MOSFET

I need to where can I get this part or an equivalent. FS2KM-18 18A n-Channel Mosfet used in DC-DC convertors/AC-DC Adaptors/chargers. This one is used in Panasonic charger/adaptor they sell with video cameras.

Thanks in advance.

-Neeraj

Reply to
Neeraj

Look in the DigiKey catalog (they are also on-line); try International Rectifier and go by the package first and then voltage rating second.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Sorry, I missed to mention the package. I am looking for a TO-220 package.

Reply to
Neeraj

Lots of FETS by IR in DigiKey.

Reply to