Re: Nice to see the group s actually back to posting about electronics

yup

Did somebody mention Ron Paul?

Reply to
miso

Not yet, but I'm "champing at the bit!" ;-)

Thanks! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Chomping at the bit, idiot.

Reply to
Hellequin

AlwaysWrong keeps his perfect record going.

krw

You misspelled "bait".

Reply to
speff

You misused the act of bating. Oh, wait...

Reply to
Hellequin

Nope, I looked it up. When you make an ad hominem attack like this, you'd look much less stupid if you had any facts behind your assertions.

"Champing at the bit (or mistakenly as chomping at the bit or chafing at the bit) refers to a tendency of some horses, when impatient or nervous, and especially if being held back by their riders, to chew on the bit, often salivating excessively." ---

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Excep that "chomping" is not "mistaken".

Reply to
Hellequin

"Excep" that it most certainly is wrong, AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw